Eco Boom Biodegradable Bamboo Disposable Diaper
We currently have 2 in stock.
Eco Boom diapers are made of bamboo which is a special enviromental feature of our product because bamboo is a sustainable and renewable resource. The bamboo fibers also gives the Eco Boom its signature silky and extremely soft feel yet keeping the diapers strong and super absorbent. Eco Boom uses TFC (Total Chlorine Free) Pulp. This also makes Eco Boom naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial making it ideal for babies with ultra sensitive skin. Eco Boom uses SOMITOMO S.A.P imported from Japan which enables the product to absorb as much as 785ml per diaper. It has a wetness indicator that turns from yellow to blue when the diapers are full. It also use D2W Polybags which biodegrade within 18 months.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial making it ideal for babies with sensitive skin.M
- Big-ear type side tape can provide triple elasticity. Super flexibility ensures not to be too tight on baby’s waist. The Velcro tape material also avoids cutting from Baby’s tender skin.
- Fluorescent agent is excluded from the adhesive and glue inside the diaper.Natural aloe oil is added into the surface of this diaper to protect and nourish the baby’s skin.The following substances are definately not included in our diapers, such as Chlorine.AlcoholorPreservatives, Phthalates, Latex,PVC,TBT,andAntioxidants.
- The outer packing D2W polybag isfully biodegradable within 18 months.
- Unfold the diaper, you can find the surface and back layer are made of bamboo fiber nonwoven.
- Bamboo is a natural renewable resource that can grow quickly without chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- It is 100% biodegradable, will not cause pollution to the earth.
- Also soft & silky for touching, but extremely strong & absorbent.
- TCF bleaching, by removing chlorine from the process, reduces chlorinated organic compounds to background levels in pulp mill effluent.
- Environmental protection
- Lower energy costs
- Easy defibering
- Good pad integrity through high network strength
- Free of Toxic Nasties, According to Pediatrics,
- ”Children are extremely vulnerable to Toxic Nasties exposures given their hand-to-mouth behaviors, floor play, and developing nervous and reproductive systems.”
We attempt to display product images as accurately as possible. However, due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the product. If you have any questions about any of our products please feel free to contact us.
- In stock