Our silky soft muslin swaddle blanket combines breathability and versatility with oh-so-soft viscose made from bamboo, making it the most luxurious fabric to use on your baby’s delicate skin. And, as if off-the-charts softness isn’t enough, the silky soft swaddle can also be used as a stroller cover, burp cloth, nursing cover and more.
Created by a mom on a mission to comfort babies in the best way possible while making parents’ lives simpler, our award-winning original swaddle continues to set the standard worldwide.
- Three 47" x 47" swaddles, rayon from bamboo fiber muslin
- Machine washable
- Soft- pre-washed and stays soft wash after wash
- Breathable- helps reduce the risk of overheating
- Can be used from birth onward
Six ways to use
1. Burp Cloth
- With its generous size, our swaddle blanket moonlights as a burp cloth that offers maximum coverage. The breathable, soft fabric keeps your little one comfortable for as long as it takes you to get the elusive burp. It’s also great to have on hand to wipe up spills and spit ups.
2. Tummy Time Blanket
- Big enough to accommodate exploratory rolls and soft enough to comfort delicate skin, a breathable swaddle blanket is the perfect place for mini muscles to get an impromptu workout.
3. Nursing Cover
- Thanks to its open weave, our breathable muslin prevents baby—and mom— from overheating while nursing, creating a private comfortable space for on-the-go feedings.
4. Stroller Cover
- Whether you’re creating a shady oasis or a stimulation-free space for a midday slumber, our breathable muslin’s open weave allows for airflow, keeping baby comfy while nestled in a covered stroller.
5. Changing Table Cover
- Our muslin is not only durable, but it gets even softer with each wash, making it the ideal cover for changing tables—yours, a friend’s, a public restroom’s—where messy moments are inevitable.
- We truly believe that the comfort and security babies feel when swaddled is universal. It is said to be familiar to them, as it recreates the secure and cozy feeling of the womb, helping little ones to sleep longer and more soundly. Learn how to become a master swaddler here.
How to Swaddle
The beauty of swaddling is in its simplicity. If you have muslin and two loving hands, you can’t go wrong. It’s just about finding a technique and establishing a routine that both you and your little one are most comfortable with.
Fold the swaddle into a triangle, and place baby in the center with shoulders just be-low the fold.
Place baby’s right arm alongside the body, slightly bent. Take the same side of the swaddle and pull it securely across baby’s arm and chest, tucking the fabric under the baby. Leave the left arm free.
Fold the bottom of the swaddle up and over baby’s feet. Tuck the point of the fabric into the top of the swaddle.
Place baby’s left arm alongside the body, slightly bent. Take the remaining swaddle, and wrap it over baby’s arm and chest, tucking the fabric under baby to secure the swaddle.