The Keenz Yommy Highchair is designed in Korea with safety and functionality in mind. It is not only secure and comfortable for babies but is also easy to maintain. To set it apart from other highchairs in the market, this stylish & comfortable highchair has a super strong and sturdy frame which allows it to be used from newborn up to a maximum weight of 20kg. Its unique frame structure shifts the center of gravity closer to the ground, making it much more stable and secure.
Additional Leather Seat Pad Colors (purchased separately):
WHAT IS COVERED?
Keenz Philippines warrants that our products are free from defects in material and workmanship occurring under normal use for a period limited to the following from the date of original purchase:
- One (1) year for wagons
- One (1) year for strollers
- Six (6) months for high chairs
- Thirty (30) days for accessories – includes mosquito net, rain cover, cup holder, travel bag, stroller pad, leatherette handle covers, cooler bag, high chair basket, travel cover, canopy carrying bag, stroller hook
This limited warranty extends to our products purchased directly from Keenz Philippines or our authorized retailers.
This warranty is valid only in the Philippines. Keenz Philippines will not ship replacement or repair parts out of the Philippines.
WHO IS COVERED?
This warranty only covers the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred to any other person. The product must have been assembled and maintained per the product instructions.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Please note that the product will NOT be covered by the warranty if:
- The damage is caused by misuse, rough handling, improper maintenance or negligence.
- The damage is due to general wear and tear, which is the result of everyday use.
- The damage is caused by mold, corrosion or rust due to lack of maintenance.
- The damage is caused by sun intensity, sweat, detergents, damp storage, or frequent washings.
- The damage is caused by incorrect installation of any parts and/or accessories.
The damage is caused by using the product in a manner incompatible with the intended design.
- Repairs or modifications done by any third party.
- Product is purchased from an unauthorized Keenz retailer.
- Product is purchased as second-hand.
- Product is damaged as a result of an accident, airline or freight damage.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Use subject: [Warranty Claim] (Item Type) (Date)
- Provide a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase. This is required.
- Provide a photograph and detailed description of the claim.
SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
Keenz Philippines reserves the right to determine if warranty terms and conditions have been met. We reserve the right to discontinue a particular model, color, fabric, or accessory. Should a particular model or part that is under warranty become unavailable and in need of replacement, we will replace it with an equivalent model or part.
Your sole and exclusive remedy and Keenz Philippines’s exclusive liability under this Limited Warranty is for Keenz Philippines, at its option, to either repair or replace the defective product. Replacement or repaired parts will only be warranted for the remaining period of the original warranty.