UV Care Desk Air Purifier
What’s Inside the Box
- UV Care Desk Air Purifier Unit
- All-in-1 Filter Cartridge
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
User Guide: Before Use
- Place the UV Care Desk Air Purifier upright on a dry, flat and sturdy space.
- To ensure proper air flow, make sure that the unit is unobstructed and located at least 3 meters away from the wall, furniture or any object.
- Adhere the four (4) felt pads on the base of the unit to prevent unsightly marks and scratches on the floor or table top.
- Plug in to start (220 V)
- Press the POWER button to turn on the unit.
Choose the desired fan speed- 1,2 or 3.
I - Low
II - Medium
III - High
- Press the “UV” button to turn the UV-C lamp on or off.
- Ozone-free air purification will begin covering an area of approximately 10 m2
- Press the POWER button to turn off the unit.
- After use, store the unit properly in a safe, dry and cool place away from children’s reach.
How to Maintain- Filters
- When to change filters? To maintain the maximum performance of the UV Care Desk Air Purifier, it is recommended that the combination filter be replaced every six (6) months. This is dependent upon frequency of use and other environment factors. With regular use, HEPA Filter will also change from white to grey or black due to accumulation of dust and dirt. A filter wheel is also built into the rear of the unit to track filter changes. Simply set the wheel 6 months ahead as a reminder. The wheel is marked with the months of the year.
How to clean the filters?
- Remove the rear cover of the unit.
- Pull out the combination filter (Prefilter/ Charcoal Sheet and HEPA Filter)
*Note: Pre Filter/ Charcoal Sheet is affixed to the HEPA Filter with velcro.
- Separate the prefilter/charcoal sheet from the HEPA filter.
Clean both filters using a vacuum. Use the brush attachment.
*Note: These parts are not washable.
- After which, reattach the combination filter.
- Place back the rear cover properly.
- Ensure that the device is used only for the intended purpose. Any other usage NOT recommended by the manufacturer may cause damage to the user or device.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Model Name UV Care Desk Air Purifier
Filtration System Pre-filter/ Charcoal, HEPA Filter (H13), UV-C Metal Shield
with Photocatalytic TiO2, UV-C Lamp
- CADR 85 m3/h
- UV-C Wavelength 253.7 nm
- UVC Lamp Life 8000 hours
- UVC Lamp 2 W
- Coverage Area 10 m2
- Fan Speed I (Low), II (Medium), III (High)
- Control Method Power and Fan Speed Variable Control
- Noise Level 58 dB(A)
- Material ABS Plastic
- Rated Input Power 30 Watts
- Rated Voltage AC 220V, 60 Hz
- Product Dimensions L-16 x W-19 x H-27.5 cm
- Product Weight 2.3 kg
- Box Dimensions 20 x 23 x 31 cm
- Homes (Bedroom, Children’s Room/Nursery, Living Room, Kitchen)
- Laboratory Tested
- Safe to Use
- Easy to Maintain
UV Care guarantees that this product is free from defects in manufacturing materials and workmanship within one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Refer to your original sales receipt to validate start of warranty period.
If you have difficulties using this product, and such is determined by our team to be caused by manufacturing defects, we will either repair or replace the parts or the unit free of charge within 7 days. To report the defect, reach out to us with the description of the problem, date of purchase, copy of original sales receipt, and your name and contact information.
The following circumstances are not covered by warranty:
- Warranty has expired.
- Malfunction or damage resulting from accident, incorrect use of the product (misuse, wrong voltage input, etc.) or failure to maintain or use the machine as instructed by the user manual
- Unauthorized disassembling of the machine
- Unauthorized repairs or modifications
- Forced removal of the unit’s serial number
- Combination Filter (Prefilter/ Charcoal Sheet and HEPA Filter)
- UV-C Lamp
- In stock