UV Care Room Zapper
Wouldn’t it give you peace of mind when you know your bedroom is germ-free and virus-free?
Introducing the newest zapping companion for a safer, healthier space!
The #UVCareRoomZapper effectively eliminates up to 99.9% of harmful germs, bacteria, viruses and molds via its powerful 254 nm UVC germicidal lamp.
To provide added safety, if you, your kids or pets accidentally enter the room while it’s switched on, it automatically shuts off when it detects any movement within a 5-meter radius!
- Coverage Area: 20 square meters
- Child Lock Feature
- Chemical-free and Ozone-free
- Motion Sensor with 5-meter radius
What’s Inside The Box
- UV Care Room Zapper Unit
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Plug to a 220 V power outlet.
- As a safety feature, the unit is automatically on “LOCK MODE” once plugged to an outlet. The unit will not turn on right away unless this mode is unlocked.
- Long press the “LOCK MODE” button for 5 seconds first before pressing the “ON/OFF” button.
- Press the “ON/OFF” button to turn on the unit. (Please be reminded to unlock the “LOCK MODE” button first)
- Choose desired sterilization time, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Sterilization process will begin.
- Unit has a built-in motion sensor that allows the unit to auto shut off when it detects any motion within a 5-meter radius. Please don’t be alarmed when the unit does not turn on or activate when you or any obstruction are near, try to move 5-meter away from the unit.
- Unit will automatically turn OFF after the sterilization process.
- Store the unit in a cool, dry and sturdy place. Keep away from children’s reach.
- Make sure that no person, pets, plants and paintings are in the room while the unit is on.
- Place the Room Zapper in a cool, dry, flat and sturdy space.
- Ensure that the device is used only for the intended purpose. Any other usage NOT recommended by the manufacturer may cause damage to the user or device.
- People, pets, plants and paintings should not be inside the room during sterilization.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Coverage Area: 20 sqm
- Sterilization Time: 30 or 60 minutes
- UVC Wavelength: 254 nm
- Sterilization Rate: Up to 99.9%
- Safety Features: 10-Second Time Delay Feature, Motion Sensor (Automatic Alarm), Child Lock
- Motion Sensor Range: 5 meters
- Induction Switch: 3.G Microwave Radar
- Material: Aluminum (Body), Quartz Glass (UV-C Lamp)
- Rated Input Power: 38 Watts
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 12.6 x 32 cm
- Product Weight: 1.5 kg
- Box Dimensions: 16 cm x 16 cm x 36 cm
- Box Weight: 2 kg
- Homes (Bedroom, Children’s Room/Nursery, Living Room, Kitchen)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Salons or Spas
- Cars (but only plugged to AC power)
- Laboratory Tested
- Easy to Use and Maintain
If this product should become defective within the warranty period, we will provide outright replacement of the unit free of charge within one (1) year upon purchase. Kindly refer to your original sales receipt to validate start of warranty period.
The following circumstances are not covered by warranty:
- Warranty has expired.
- Malfunction or damage resulting from accident, incorrect use of the product (misuse, wrong voltage input, etc.) or failure to maintain or use the machine as instructed by the user manual
- Unauthorized disassembling of the machine
- Unauthorized repairs or modifications
- Forced removal of the unit’s serial number
- In stock