- Environmental-friendly and skin-friendly: Use of quality bamboo fiber on both of its back and top sheets, Uses TCF (total chlorine free) pulp, which is the most advanced none-chlorine bleaching treatment.Certification: FDA,CE,SGS,UK,BRC,ISO.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial making it ideal for babies with sensitive skin.Made from biodegradable bamboo, it is extremely soft and silky to the touch, yet strong and absorbent.
- Uses SUMITOMO S.A.P imported from Japan, which ranks in the top one in the whole S.A.P industry. Easyforabsorption and good moisture retaining ability.
- Super flexibility ensures not to be too tight on baby’s waist.
- Fluorescent agent is excluded from the adhesive and glue inside the diaper. Natural aloe oil is added into the surface of this diaper to protect and nourish the baby’s skin.The following substances are definately not included in our diapers, such as Chlorine.AlcoholorPreservatives, Phthalates, Latex,PVC,TBT,andAntioxidants.
When you receive Eco Boom
- The outer packing D2W polybag isfully biodegradable within 18 months.
- Unfold the diaper, you can find the surface and back layer are made of bamboo fiber nonwoven.
- Bamboo is a natural renewable resource that can grow quickly without chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- It is 100% biodegradable, will not cause pollution to the earth.
- Also soft & silky for touching, but extremely strong & absorbent.
Another important Eco-protect ingredient used in the diaper is TCF (total chlorine free)wood pulp which is purchased from Finland:
- TCF bleaching, by removing chlorine from the process, reduces chlorinated organic compounds to background levels in pulp mill effluent.
- Environmental protection
- Lower energy costs
- Easy defibering
- Good pad integrity through high network strength
- Free of Toxic Nasties, According to Pediatrics,
- ”Children are extremely vulnerable to Toxic Nasties exposures given their hand-to-mouth behaviors, floor play, and developing nervous and reproductive systems.”
Since the materials we use (bamboo & TCF) are healthy and biodegradable. Naturally hypoallergenic & antibacterial, making it ideal for children with sensitive skin.