Drinking water is a human instinct, something all babies know to do, but don’t know how to do. All babies are unique and will progress from bottle-feeding to their first sippy cup, independent drinking, and open cup drinking at their own pace. All the while, babies are getting new teeth, making this process difficult and sometimes painful. We considered
Little wings were added to the nipple, helping baby to uniformly distribute applied force while sucking, which can help protect new teeth and allow them to grow in naturally.
The 360°weighted straw follows the liquid, allowing baby to latch and feed in any comfortable position. The unique weighted straw allows for doctor recommended upright feeding, helping to reduce reflux. 3D-fixxed position handle is easy to grip.
The bottle features advanced dual-vent anti-colic valves to help prevent ingesting air.
– Ideal to help with the transition from bottle to cup
– Designed to help reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic or spit up.It only lets liquid out when the baby sucks
– Allow to feeding in any position
– Spout is 100% silicone, soft, flexible and designed for optimal compression
– Easy to assemble and clean
– 6oz/180ML, Stage 1 Spout
9oz/280ML, Stage 2 Spout
– High Polymer Antibacterial Material，BPA free
– Microwave and Top rack dishwasher safe