- Biolane Liquid Talc is a new formula of emulsion which, on contact with the skin, transforms into talc. Its formula reproduces all the properties of classic talc while avoiding the problems of volatility of a powder.
- It has been specially designed to protect all of an infant’s skin folds that are sensitive to redness and irritation (neck, legs, bottom, armpits, etc).
- Its plant-origin powder gently absorbs any excess dampness responsible for irritation. It strengthens the skin’s natural protective film against harsh external factors (urine, stools, rubbing of clothes and nappies, etc).
- Its panthenol content (0.5%) prevents redness and irritation.
- Its formula with hydra-bléïne® helps to soften baby’s skin.
-Tested under dermatological control.
-Formulated at Physiological pH.
-Alcohol-free, soap-free, paraben-free, phenoxyethanol-free and phthalate-free.
The Biolane benefits
– Practical: its dome-shaped applicator makes it easy to use and guarantees optimum hygiene. Innovation: on contact with the skin its cream texture transforms into talc.
– Its fresh and subtle fragrance makes taking care of baby’s skin a really pleasurable experience.
Instructions for use
– Apply to clean and perfectly dry skin to parts of the body that are susceptible to becoming damp (bottom, skin folds, etc).
– Help absorption until the cream transforms into talc.
– Wipe the applicator tip after each use.