Introducing Mindful Kids, the one-of-a-kind mindfulness activity deck for kids age 4 and up! Make any moment mindful from morning to night with 5 categories of cards, designed to fit into each part of the day. Whimsical full-color illustrations on both sides of the cards provide easy-to-follow steps for each practice. The cards and 8-page instructional booklet include tips for children of a wide range of abilities.
This boxed card deck includes 50 creative mindfulness games, visualizations and exercises divided into 5 categories to help children feel grounded, find calm, improve focus, practice loving-kindness and relax. They teach kids how to use simple techniques including breathing, body gestures and mind activities or their combination, to be self aware and achieve certain emotional goals in their everyday lives.
Mindful kids was developed by Mideer with Barefood Books, a well-known British book company and used drawings from famous German illustrator, Mina Braun. These actitivies were compiled by 2 international teachers, Whitney Steward and Mina Braun
Suitable for children ages 5 and up.
- The card on the front tells us how we should manage our emotions.
- The back card explains how to manage emotions in the story.
- Made of strong and durable material and certified to the EN71 standard.
- The box comes with a manual, 50 double-sided cards with pictures and text (in English).
- Cards size: 4.96 x 6.97 in
How to use: Children can choose the card they like and let their parents explain. Ready to play family activities together with the younger siblings