LOVE IN A BAMBOO'S TOUCH. A HAPPY TRANSITION FROM WOMB TO WORLD.
A versatile swaddling blanket that’s great for swaddling, nursing, cuddling, toweling and much more.
Nappi swaddling blanket helps babies sleep longer and sounder. Swaddled babies experience less anxiety, make babies feel warm like in the womb, prevent colic and unnecessary wake-ups due to the startle reflex (arm jumping). It also recreates the confinement felt in the womb easing the transition from “womb to world.” Swaddling prevents the startle reflex (arm jumping) so baby sleeps longer without intermittent wake-ups from having free arms.
Made with Bamboo 70%, Organic Cotton 30%
47" x 47", 1 Piece
- Super soft
- Very breathable & high absorbency
- Certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (No harmful chemicals, phthalate, heavy metals, and formaldehyde)
Wash & Care Instruction
- No hot water, No machine dry, No Bleach, No Fabric Softener.
- Gently hand wash or machine wash in laundry bag with delicate program, using gentle detergent
- Wash in cold or room temperature water. If need, iron with lowest heat setting.
- Note: Drying machine & hot wash can make fabric shrunk and damage. If need, make sure both the heat and the tumbling are set down to their lowest with less than 30 celcious.