Nala Tampon's cardboard applicator is designed with a soft, rounded tip for easy insertion and a smooth glide. The superabsorbent core is surrounded by a special cotton safety layer, which prevents the fibers from remaining inside your body.
Made without harmful chemicals and plastic-free, the Nala Tampons are clinically-tested hypoallergenic, which helps prevent the risk of irritations, itching, and allergies.
Each box contains 16 individually wrapped applicator tampons, 6-9 grams.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before handling the tampons.
2. Get comfortable. The best ay to insert a tampon is with one foot standing on a higher surface and the other foot on the ground, or seated on the toilet with your knees apart.
3. Open the wrap and take out the applicator. Check the applicator, it should have a rounded head and a string at the other end. If you notice any abnormality use a new one.
4. Hold the tampon in the middle grip and pull the string to be sure that it is firmly attached. The two parts of the applicator should never be separated.
5. Using your fingers, hold the middle part at the grip. Put the other part of the applicator inside until your fingers touch your vagina.
6. Gently push the back end of the applicator until the entire inner part of the applicator is inside the outer part of the applicator.
7. This will make the tampon move and settle in the perfect position inside your vagina. Make sure the string is outside your vagina and you do not feel the tampon. If you feel uncomfortable or feel the tampon is not in place, take it out and try again with a new one.
8. Dispose the applicator in the proper recylce bin and wash your hands.
What makes Nala Tampons different?
Nala Tampons are made without harmful chemicals and designed with a superabsorbent core, surrounded by a special cotton safety layer, which prevents the fibers from remaining inside your body.
Each individual tampon comes with a cardboard applicator that we designed with a soft, rounded tip for easy insertion and a smooth glide.
Nala Tampons are clinically-tested hypoallergenic, which helps prevent the risk of irritations, itching, and allergies.